Professionals Prowest Real Estate
175 High Road Willetton
08 9457 5733
08 9457 9844Contact us
2016 was a fantastic year at Prowest Real Estate. Our team helped over 620 families in the local area with all their Selling; Buying and Renting needs.
Internally we experienced strong growth within the team and made our marketing and operating systems better than ever (previously our systems had been awarded a 6 Star Rating from the Professionals Group).
– Prowest brought on a multi awarding winning Business Development Manager who is heading up our Property Management Department.
– Don Asplin won Top 10 Sales Representative every Quarter this year and again for the 2015/2016 Financial Year
– Don also made it into the $21-$25 Million Dollar Club, Don has been in the Multi Million Dollar Clubs since 2003
– In April – The Professionals Group launched their highly anticipated REBRAND which was raved about by marketing professionals and was received well by the public.
– CEO of Professionals Group – Shane Kempton accepted the prestigious REIWA Award “Top Marketing Franchise Group” for the 21st time in 26 years.
– Our Director / Licensee – Paul Rayner was inducted into the Professionals “Hall of Fame”
– Prowest staff donated their time to put on a Fundraising Barbeque for National Breast Cancer Foundation during Pink Ribbon Month (October), we raised over $400 for the cause and help NBCF reach their goal of 0 Deaths by 2030.
– Some of our staff also attended the PINK RIBBON BREAKFAST where the Professionals Group members raised over $3 Million in October 2016 alone!
– Our Office Manager – Denise McKellar celebrated her 10 Year Anniversary with Prowest Real Estate as well as her 50th Birthday!
– We welcomed back with open arms Dominque, our Work Experience Student from 2015. We also took on Brittani who was with us all year every Friday! Brittani will be joining the Prowest team again in 2017 and is ‘a part of the furniture’. We also had Junuki for a week and although her 5 days here went fast she definitely made her mark on the team here! We loving being approached by young local residents for work experience and helping them achieve their career goals.
– We hosted a community photography competition in conjunction with WikiMedia Australia to boost the City of Canning’s profile.
– We received multiple TOP RANKINGS from RateMyAgent.com.au
– Humira from Shelley was lucky enough to be pulled out of the appraisal draw for the Professions LIST & WIN Competition and won a $500 voucher.
It was an amazing year and the Prowest Staff are looking forward to 10 days off over the festive season and be ready to help YOU and YOUR family in 2017.