32 Willcock Street, Ferndale WA 6148
JUST SENSATIONAL!' House - Property ID: 549112
No expense was spared when this STUNNING home was renovated. Every detail has been thought of and tastefully chosen which speaks quality at every turn to make this home absolutely perfect for you.
Step in and you will agree with me. It has the WOW factor! Notice the attention to detail all around as you walk through. High quality, fully renovated inside with practicality and good design in mind. Not a penny to spend! Just move in and enjoy!
Playing, relaxing, and entertaining. Kids and adults alike will absolutely enjoy the HUGE, and SPACIOUS outdoor room' area all year round which looks out into the large below-ground pool. High quality shade blinds, rolls down, zips and locks down, surrounding all sides of the patio providing comfort and protection 365 days blocking the rain in winter and heat in summer. Roll them up in Spring and Autumn for the beautiful weather to shine through. It's like a resort just at your doorstep.
You will never want for anything once you have experienced the year round comfort this home offers. There is fully ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout the home.
Like to cook? You will love the kitchen! It offers solid granite counter top, quality gas cooktop and loads of cupboard space. So well planned, the kitchen overlooks onto the dining and outdoors so you can still mingle with your guests as you prepare meals.
All bedrooms are spacious and have built-in robes. Step out from the master bedroom through the sliding doors, onto the patio and jump into the pool for a swim.
FEATURES INCLUDE :
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- 3 living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning through out
- High vaulted ceilings in family room
- Quality bamboo flooring in the lounge and study area
- 80 sqm of covered patio with quality cafe shade blinds that easily zips down
- 4 meter built-in outdoor bar.
- Hand-blown glass light fittings over the bar.
- 3 meter high dome shaped patio with fans
- Sparkling below-ground pool with wood decking for sun-bathing
- Fully renovated bathroom and laundry room
- Open plan updated kitchen with granite counter top and stainless steel appliances with quality gas cooktop
- Solar hot water system.
- 735 sqm block near river location.
- 2 car lock up garage
And there's more but you'll just have to come and see it for yourself.
Hurry! This fantastic home will be SOLD before you know it.
Make buying and selling a pleasant experience, trust your Local Real Estate Professional. Call for obligation free advice and your own market update
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking