27 Maquire Way, Bull Creek WA 6149
Location Plus.........so much more House - Property ID: 549559
Whisper quiet Maquire Way is one of Bull Creeks' premier locations and just a stones' throw to All Saints College and 7 day Shopping Centre and within the ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE is now available for a new family to enjoy.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Beautifully presented 4 Bedroom + Study, 3 Living area & 2 Bathroom family home in a most sought after location
2. Huge Lounge & Dining areas with soaring ceilings and gas log fire
3. Modernised kitchen overlooking huge family & casual meals area and wood heated separate games room, all with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
4. Four great sized bedrooms, all walk/built-in robes, master has an additional split system air conditioner and a huge ensuite bathroom
5. Excellent Study or Home Office with built-in furniture and a fabulous double doored tiled entry hall providing a lovely entry statement
6. Stunning outdoor entertaining area with two near new pitched patios, sparkling below ground salt water pool, pool gazebo and built in BBQ
7. Bonus(separate) Teenage Retreat or Utility Room with large storage room
8. Lush reticulated gardens surround the 713 sqm block with double carport all amongst other quality homes
9. Just minutes to Oberthur Primary School, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Bull Creek always achieves excellent growth, visiting the home will show you why
And into the future?
Bull Creek is situated approx 11km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway. It is an extremely tightly held location as people don't want to leave once moving in to the suburb. It has good quality homes on large blocks with great schools, shopping and transport on your doorstep. It has an excellent community spirit and has shown good growth over many years (10.2% per annum over past 10 years). The new Fiona Stanley Hospital is just minutes away, as are the Railway stations of Bull Creek and Murdoch
City of Melville Rates: $1694.45 per annum
Water Rates: $1036.45 per annum
Call Wayne Hocking now on 0414 863 854 to arrange your personal inspection of this lovely home.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge