75 Cortis Way, Langford WA 6147
JUST MOVE-IN! House - Property ID: 593704
Looking for fantastic value? Look no further as this one is a great starter home for the first time buyer or secure investment opportunity.
Freshly painted throughout, carpets freshly cleaned and everything in mint condition. A large 699sqm block on really quiet location and yet close to public transport and amenities. There are lots of extras that you will discover on inspection.
Don't delay! There's no other greater value on the market today. Previously leased at $360 per week, this great investment gives you approximately 5% annual rental return.
- 3 Bedrooms (Main bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan).
- Bathroom with new vanity and roman bath.
- Large lounge room with glass sliding door to outdoor alfresco area.
- Kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen with overhead cupboards, upright gas cooker and pantry.
- Separate tiled laundry.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout and insulated.
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining with extensive paved patio area.
- Fully fenced below ground pool with automatic cleaning.
- Lock up carport, double length plus more driveway room to park
- Reticulated 699sqm block
- Located in quiet Street close to shops, bus, parks and School.
- Gas hot water system
- Solid brick and tile home built in 1977.
Shire rates : approx. $1,275/year
Mark your calendars to view this property and make your offer quickly as it will not last long.
Make buying and selling a pleasant experience, trust your Local Real Estate Professional. Call for obligation free advice and your own market update.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport