8 Spigl Way, Bateman WA 6150
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST WEEK House - Property ID: 601720
HOME OPEN CANCELLED. UNDER OFFER!!!
Current owners have built, lived and loved this home for the last 32 years and are now looking for new owners.
Immaculate! NO maintenance needed. Just move in! Some of the updates are a fairly modern well designed kitchen with lots cupboard and counter space, newly painted and sealed roof, newly rendered exterior, and freshly painted walls.
Like to entertain? There's a beautiful fenced pool and outdoor alfresco area for great barbeques and family gatherings. Pool maintenance is easy as this pool has a cover that's so easy to use and keeps the water warm and prevents evaporation and automatic cleaning (return sweep hoses) makes cleaning effortless.
Once you're in this safe, quiet and peaceful neighbourhood, you'll most likely never want to move for a very long time. So quiet, you could hear a pin drop and yet so convenient and close to public transport (Murdoch train station) schools (Corpus Christi College) and large shopping centre (Garden City Booragoon).
Features include :
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes (his and hers wardrobe in the master bedroom)
- Master semi-ensuite bathroom
- 3 spacious living areas
- Fairly modern well-planned kitchen with loads of cupboard and space
- Separate laundry room with built-in linen cupboard
- Bore reticulated beautifully manicured gardens
- Fantastic alfresco area and sparkling below ground pool with cover and automatic cleaning.
- Split system air-conditioning in family room, fans in two bedrooms
- Solid fuel burning heater in the family room
- Newly rendered exterior
- Freshly painted interior
- Newly painted and sealed roof
- Newly installed automatic roller door with keypad entry
- TV points in lounge, master bedroom, family room and bedroom 2
- 684 sqm lot located in peaceful neighbourhood
- Very close to Murdoch train station, Murdoch hospitals, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Corpus Christi College and Garden City Booragoon.
Mark your calendars and make sure you come to see this for yourself. Won't last long so make your offer quickly.
Make buying and selling a pleasant experience, trust your Local Real Estate Professional. Call for obligation free advice and your own market update
- Land Size Approx. - 684 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport