8 Thompson Way, Bull Creek WA 6149
Premium Bull Creek Property........................ House - Property ID: 644844
Whisper quiet Thompson Way is one of Bull Creeks' premier locations and just a stones' throw to Oberthur Primary School and 7 day Shopping Centre and also within the sought after WILLETTON HIGH SCHOOL ZONE. This large quality built Peter Stannard 4 Bed + Study, 2 Bath family home at lucky No. 8 is now available for a new family to enjoy.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Beautifully presented 4 Bedroom + Study, 3 Living area & 2 Bathroom family home in a most sought after location near superb public open space
2. Spacious Lounge & Dining areas with an open fire and gas bayonet point
3. Great size modernised kitchen with dishwasher overlooking open plan family & casual meals area and a slow combustion wood heater, all with ducted evaporative air conditioning
4. Four great sized bedrooms, all walk/built-in robes, master has a huge ensuite bathroom. The spacious and well appointed family bathroom has been fully renovated
5. Excellent Study or Home Office perfectly situated at the front of the home and a great tiled entry hall providing a lovely entry statement
6. Stunning outdoor entertaining area with a near new pitched patio and sparkling below ground safety fenced pool and rear lawn for the kids to play
7. Separate Games Room with low maintenance tiled flooring with cathedral ceilings and a lovely garden aspect
8. Bore reticulated gardens surround the 683 sqm block with lock up garaging and extra storage all amongst other quality homes
9. Just minutes to Oberthur Primary School, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Bull Creek always achieves excellent growth, visiting the home will show you why Thompson Way is one of the most sought after locations in the area
And into the future?
Bull Creek is situated approx 11km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway. It is an extremely tightly held location as people don't want to leave once moving in to the suburb. It has good quality homes on large blocks with great schools, shopping and transport on your doorstep. It has an excellent community spirit and has shown good growth over many years (10.2% per annum over past 10 years). The new Fiona Stanley Hospital is just minutes away, as are the Railway stations of Bull Creek and Murdoch
Call Wayne Hocking or Megan stone now on 0414 863 854 to arrange your personal inspection of this lovely home.
School Catchment Zone: Willetton Senior High School Zone & Oberthur Primary School
Age Of House: 1984
Land Area: 683sqm
Council Rates: City of Melville $1763.45 per annum
Water Rates: $1033.80 per annum
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport