6A Sellars Way, Bull Creek WA 6149
Simply the Best.................................... House - Property ID: 646271
Whisper quiet Sellars Way is one of Bull Creeks' premier locations and just a stones' throw to All Saints College, a 7 day Shopping Centre and is within the ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE. This most unique and desirable Duplex home is now available for a new owner to love. Beautifully renovated and upgraded by the current house proud owners with an outdoor entertaining area which is simply stunning.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Beautifully presented 2 Bedroom, large living area & 1 Bathroom duplex home in a most sought after location
2. Huge Lounge with gas fire and reverse cycle air conditioning with new timber look flooring
3. Fully renovated kitchen overlooking garden area with gas cooking and stacks of storage flowing into a spacious dining area with its own private tropical courtyard garden
4. An extremely spacious master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and new quality carpets
5. The 2nd bedroom has timber look flooring and a built-in robe and would also make an excellent Study or Home Office
6. Stunning outdoor entertaining area with a funky Solar Span patio overlooking a veritable garden paradise with split level lawn and garden areas which are a delight to behold
7. 1.5 KW Solar panels installed to save money and the environment
8. Lush partly reticulated gardens surround the rest of this stunning duplex with a lock up garage and plenty of additional parking all amongst other quality homes
9. Just minutes to Oberthur Primary School, Parry Village Shopping Centre, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Bull Creek always achieves excellent growth, visiting the home will show you why
And into the future?
Bull Creek is situated approx 11km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway. It is an extremely tightly held location as people don't want to leave once moving in to the suburb. It has good quality homes on large blocks with great schools, shopping and transport on your doorstep. It has an excellent community spirit and has shown good growth over many years (10.2% per annum over past 10 years). The new Fiona Stanley Hospital is just minutes away, as are the Railway stations of Bull Creek and Murdoch.
Call Wayne Hocking or Megan Stone now on 0414 863 854 to arrange your personal inspection of this lovely home.
School Catchment Zone: Rossmoyne Senior High School and Oberthur Primary School
Age Of House: 1980
Building Size:98 sqm
Strata Levies: Not applicable
Council Rates: $1229.30 per annum City of Melville
Water Rates: $782.30 per annum