Unit 4 20 Collinson Way, Leeming WA 6149
A very spacious street front Villa home........ House - Property ID: 649715
Whisper quiet Collinson Way is one of Leeming's best locations and just a stones' throw to Leeming Primary School with an excellent 7 day Shopping Centre and Leeming High school just minutes away. This most Spacious and desirable Villa home is now available for a new owner to enjoy or invest in. Very well maintained and presented by the current owners with an excellent outdoor lawn and garden area which is rare in a strata home. This small complex of four villas is adjacent to the shady Harry Baker Park
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Very well presented 3 Bedroom, 2 living area & 1 Bathroom street front villa home in a most sought after location
2. Very large Lounge with gas bayonet point and reverse cycle air conditioning with near new timber look flooring adjacent to the inviting entrance area
3. Good size functional kitchen overlooking garden area with gas cooking and plenty of storage flowing into a spacious family room/dining area with light slate flooring and a skylight adding additional natural light
4. A very generous master bedroom with a wall of robes, whilst bedrooms 2 & 3 are of a good size and all are fully carpeted
5. The home features a lock up double garage with additional storage and an extra car parking bay
6.A lovely private front courtyard garden with plenty of shade trees and a great size lawn area for the children to play behind a secure brick wall
7.The modernised bathroom is light & bright and in excellent condition with a bay window and well positioned between the bedrooms
8. An additional paved outdoor area with fruit trees and native gardens reticulated from a shared bore
9. Just minutes to Leeming Primary School, Leeming Shopping Centre, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Leeming always achieves excellent growth, visiting the home will show you why
And into the future?
Leeming is situated approx 13km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway. It is an extremely tightly held location as people don't want to leave once moving in to the suburb. It has good quality homes on large blocks with great schools, shopping and transport on your doorstep. It has an excellent community spirit and has shown good growth over many years (10.2% per annum over past 10 years). The new Fiona Stanley Hospital is just minutes away, as are the Railway stations of Bull Creek and Murdoch
Call Wayne Hocking or Megan Stone now on 0414 863 854 to arrange your personal inspection of this excellent first home or investment opportunity.
School Catchment Zone: Leeming Senior High School and Leeming Primary School
Age Of House: 1982
Building Size:154 sqm
Strata Levies:$300 per quarter
Council Rates: $1235.50 per annum City of Melville
Water Rates: $804.30 per annum