25 Hibbertia Cres, Riverton WA 6148
STUNNING BEYOND WORDS! House - Property ID: 650135
*****SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 1 WEEKEND****
*****MULTIPLE OFFERS WRITTEN. BUYERS MISSED OUT, CALL ME IF YOU ARE SELLING YOURS ****
No expenses were spared in fully renovating this STUNNING home. Every detail has been thought of and tastefully chosen which speaks quality at every turn to make this home absolutely perfect for you.
Everything has been stripped out and completely redone from the driveway to the backyard.
You will love the visually stunning street appeal with stylish stone cladding at the front. As soon as you follow the jarrah decked pathway to the front door, step in through the doors, you will notice the freshly painted walls throughout the home, the beautiful porcelain tile floors, quality carpets and granite benchtops everywhere.
Inside there is a spacious games room and study, located to the front of the home.
Like to cook? You will love the well-appointed kitchen! It offers solid granite bench tops, an abundance of storage, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and it also has a breakfast bar overlooking the dining/family room.
The alfresco entertaining area overlooking out into the large below ground pool is to die for with built-in outdoor kitchen, complete with BBQ, large counter space and under counter stainless steel storage.
Features at a glance :
* 4 bedrooms ( 1 extra spacious Master bedroom)
* 1 study
* 2 brand spanking new bathrooms with granite counter tops (1 ensuite)
* Store room under main roof
* jarrah decked pathway in front
* Well-appointed kitchen with granite counter-top and stainless steel appliances, loads of cupboard space
* Breakfast bar for 4
* Dining/Family room
* Huge lounge/games room
* Quality wood blinds throughout the home
* 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Quality light fittings throughout the home
* Separate laundry room (granite counter top)
* Outdoor kitchen (granite benchtop)
* Below-ground salt pool
* 3 carports, 1 covered with remote-controlled door and drive-through access as well as space for 2 extra parking on driveway
* Beautiful easy care reticulated gardens
* 744 sqm lot, short stroll to the Canning River
Oh and there's more. But let me stop here and let you pick up the phone and call me NOW to book a viewing and see this BEAUTY for yourself.
Make buying and selling a pleasant experience, trust your Local Real Estate Professional. Call for obligation free advice and your own market update.
- Land Size Approx. - 744 m2