6 Levander Place, Wilson WA 6107
Endless Possibilities! Limited time left to sell!! House - Property ID: 733972
OPEN ALL WEEKEND BY APPOINTMENT
Incidentally, I had 2 buyers through last night, and one of them is ACTUALLY INTERESTED!!!
Buyers will be impressed by the ambiance, quality and presentation of this SPACIOUS home. Timeless CLASSIC design provides for EASY LIVING.
This STUNNING home has features that are not always found in modern homes: Such things as attractive doors and door handles.. Bathrooms, laundry and toilets are all tiled from floor to ceiling; Cathedral ceilings in the FAMILY and GAMES rooms; Lovely Drapes, Bay Windows.. In fact a delightful outlook from most windows.
From the KITCHEN and living areas the outlook is a large brick-paved Al Fresco entertaining area and a limestone raised garden bed. From the family room the outlook is a tranquil Meditation Garden complete with Water Feature.
- Four large Bedrooms all with built-in or walk-in robes.
- Two Bathrooms, (one with spa) and two toilets
- Games Room, Lounge, Family Room, Formal and Informal Dining Areas, plus Studio/Workshop and Double Lockup Garage.
- Large family can be accommodated, even two families.
- EXTRA INCOME possible by renting part of the house to Curtin University students.
- Operating a business from home is possible, as there is a separate entry and doorbell already installed. The Driveway can take at least 4 extra cars.
- Studio/Workshop/Man Cave could also be converted to Office or Fifth Bedroom.
- Surrounded by other pleasant homes in quiet cul de sac location with underground Power. No through traffic.
- On the River Side of Leach Highway, conveniently located close to Curtin University, major Shopping Centre, Park, Transport, River, Bike Path and Lo Quay Caf.
- When the kids have grown up, the duplex block can be redeveloped to contribute to your Superannuation.
The block alone is worth more than the asking price: Limited time left to sell.
City of Canning Rates: $1506.55 pa
Water Rates: $963.69
Price has been reduced by a massive $20,000, Now asking $779,000. Don't miss out! phone now!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining