45 Letsom Way, Langford WA 6147
UNDER OFFER BY DAVID COZENS! House - Property ID: 768341
Do not waste your money on a small town house or a unit with limited land! This property truly is value for money.
A well-proportioned 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home, built on a 692sqm green title parcel of land. The large separate games room at the back, ducted air conditioning, jarrah floors, solar hot water system and 10 solar panels which are connected to the western power grid are a benefit for any modern family.
Langford is currently showing an annual growth rate of 16.3% and similar properties are achieving a median rental return of $370/week (Source: REIWA). With strong growth and strong rental returns, this is a great buy for any savvy investor or a forward thinking family.
Conveniently located close to all amenities; schools, shops, parks, main artery roads and public transport.
- Short walk to Brookman primary school
- Close to parks, Carousel shopping Centre and train-station
- Easy access to Albany and Roe highways
- 692sqm block
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Jarrah floors
- Fresh paint to living, kitchen, dining and master bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning
- Massive games room
- Wide access to the rear of the property
- Powerful 3,000W solar panels connected to Western Power to save you $$$
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining