13 Veronica Street, Riverton WA 6148
THE ENTERTAINER PRICE REDUCED!! House - Property ID: 773818
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT. Every once in a while a home will come to the market that has the PRESENTATION, CHARACTER, FEATURES and STYLE to satisfy all your wants, needs and desires. This exquisite, young, modern 5 BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS 2 storey home with a fabulous resort style al-fresco and pool will "TICK ALL YOUR BOXES".
Some of the substantial features and benefits of owning this home include:
* Brilliant sought after location in one of Riverton's most cherished streets
* 4 years old double brick and Colorbond 2 storey home on 487m2 street front block
* Double garage with auto door and shopper's entry, off street parking for an additional 5 vehicles. Well maintained park is opposite the home
* ROSSMOYNE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ZONE and 500metres to Riverton Primary School, Queen of Apostles Primary School and River
* 5(queen size) BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS plus STUDY and 4 WCs
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite bathroom
* Minor bedrooms are all queen size with built in robes. Semi ensuite off bedroom 4
* Home theatre includes Bose projector and screen(by negotiation) and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Fantastic open plan Kitchen/dining/family areas
* The spacious kitchen is designed to entertain. Features include 900mm gas stove, range hood, extensive stone bench tops, in built bar fridge, overlooks dining room, family room, pool and resort style al-fresco outdoors dining area.
* Highly functional family room includes an inbuilt gas heater, access to the pool and al-fresco through French doors with retractable flyscreens
* Genuine solid wood Victorian Maple floors feature throughout the home
* Ducted air conditioning in the upper floor
* The outdoors entertaining area is set up like a luxury island resort, coming home after a hard day at work will be a refreshing experience you will look forward to all day. Some of the features include:
* Huge all weather al-fresco with wet bar, large eating area, solid fuel fire, fans, liquid limestone floors, mood lighting, outdoor toilet, antique doors, mosquito proof cafe blinds and much more.
* The appealing in ground pool is fully glass fenced and is salt chlorinated and also includes an auto pool cleaner.
* The gardens are well maintained and watered from a mains reticulation system, There is also an air conditioned shed/workshop, vegie garden and numerous fruit trees.
* There are many extras in this stunning home which include: Higher than average garage door height will fit a pop up caravan or 4 wheel drive vehicle. Power saver solar panels with 1.5kw inverter. All glass, including pool fencing is protected with Durashield film for easier cleaning and much much more.
* This ONE OF KIND home is an absolute pleasure to show, Call me today to secure your inspection time as there will be no general home opens to the public
- Land Size Approx. - 487 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Built-In Wardrobes