7/32 Bohemia Way, Parkwood WA 6147
IMMACULATE DECEPTION Villa - Property ID: 780225
You cant tell from the road , how perfect this home is, but the owners have done an amazing job creating a lifestyle to envy. Approach through the gated courtyard and step into a lounge with the luxurious feel of quality carpets, low voltage lighting and privacy.
The kitchen and meals areas offer abundant storage, heaps of drawers and overhead cupboards
All the bedrooms dedicate virtually one wall to spacious mirrored robed fully fitted out for storage.
The bathroom is renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, pivot glass door and quality vanity.
Step outside to an entertaining area where you will be proud to entertain family and friends.
This home will suit the most fastidious buyer and not a finger will need to be lifted once you own this beautifully renovated Strata home!
Situated in a whisper quiet loop road, Willetton side of Parkwood, in a very small complex of only 8.
The features abound .
- 3 roomy bedrooms (all bedrooms with proper mirrored built-in robes)
- 1 pristine bathroom (tiled floor to ceiling)
- Lovely formal lounge and dining area located to the front of the home
- Lounge and Master bedroom have been tinted
- Exquisite, fully renovated kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and an extra little eatery area off to the side!
- Top quality ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Quality carpets, paint and light fittings
- Electric hot water system
- Single lock up garage with Remote Automated door
- Extra car bay for second vehicle
- 4 x visitor bays
- Immaculately kept Gardens
- Manually reticulated but with automatic tap timers
- Lovely patio entertaining with stunning new paving
- Brick storeroom
School Catchment Zone: Lynwood Senior High School, Parkwood Primary School
Age of House: Approximately 1979
Building Size: house = 81sqm, garage = 22sqm, front garden entrance = 21sqm, backyard = 98sqm, total = 222sqm
Council Rates: $1,174.59
Water Rates: $529.56 (1/7/14 to 28/2/15)
Strata Fees: $200 per quarter (includes Building Insurance)
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge