1 Cheshunt Gardens, North Lake WA 6163
Come in and Count the Extras House - Property ID: 872657
The owners have thought of everything. There are so many features to this property.
Imagine walking through beautifully crafted timber double doors into a spacious entry, you can already feel the love and the quality..
Turn right and you enter a central family friendly living area that's built for entertaining.
The kitchen, lounge and dining areas all flow seamlessly. Plenty of storage and bench space allows even the messiest chef to work with ease.
The living areas have a relaxed feel that is enhanced by being surrounded by lovingly tended gardens. Divided into several functional areas the garden allows you to entertain with privacy.
The three bedrooms downstairs are nicely appointed with the master having its own ensuite bathroom and the other two sharing the main bedroom conveniently positioned. Upstairs is the BONUS: a massive loft currently used as a home office but it could also be ideal for a fourth/guest bedroom.
The double garage has a huge workshop / storage area any husband would be jealous of.
PLUS: Check out some of the additional thoughtful extras that you will enjoy.
• Monitor security system
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
• French door from main bedroom go through to the alfresco entertaining area
• Many safety features that make this home idea for a young family
• Leeming Senior High School Optional Intake Zone
• Wheel Chair friendly Bathroom
• So much storage
• Local Facilities include Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and the South Metropolitan TAFE
- Land Size Approx. - 377 m2
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport