1 Lofoten Way, Ferndale WA 6148
Sold for $420,000
UNDER OFFER in 1 MONTH House - Property ID: 955212
A rare opportunity to own your very own sanctuary just a few steps to the serenity of the Canning River Reserve.
The discerning buyer will enjoy all the features this newly renovated property has on offer.
* Fresh and professionally painted in a neutral palette
* New carpets throughout in neutral modern tones
* Warm wood laminate flooring provides a homely feel
* Timber blinds to the main living area & master bedroom
* The spacious kitchen boasts granite counter tops with an added sparkle giving style & sophistication
* Quality Blanco stainless steel appliances
* Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning providing year-round comfort
* Modern semi-ensuite bathroom with well planned dual access
* Fully insulated
* Solar panels - a huge plus with current electricity prices
* Paved back garden area with a good sized patio perfect for outdoor entertaining
* Easy care gardens are a must as it allows time for leisurely walks along the reserve
* Sought after street in Ferndale's Dress circle location
This sought after Riverside location is surrounded by regional parklands offering its residents over 21kms of walking trails along the River reserve and natural bushlands whilst still being only approximately 14kms from Perth CBD and a short stroll to public transport, shopping precincts and schools.
This leafy, family orientated suburb is definitely one of Perth's best kept secrets. To be let in on it please call the agent.
- Land Size Approx. - 453 m2