4 Alyxia Place, Ferndale WA 6148
$580,000 - $610,000
Step back in time to bask in the glory of this classic 2 storey home House - Property ID: 983755
To attend an exclusive VIP viewing of this property please register your interest now.
Looking to move into a beautiful riverside suburb?
Here lies an opportunity to own this original grand home perfect for the extended family. They just don't build them like this anymore! Decorative cornices & ornate ceiling roses with Chandeliers are a stunning feature through the front living areas. Boasting an impressive 2 storey floor plan and ideally located across from the lush Canning River Regional Park in one of Ferndale's premium riverside cul-de-sacs.
Options are endless with multiple living spaces spread over two levels. With the upstairs separate guest wing complete with its own master bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette and the expansive living area showcasing panoramic views of the lush bushlands, or step outside & enjoy from the timber decked balcony.
Ready to renovate & put your stamp on it, with a vast & versatile floor plan this property is a rare find & perfect for large families & extended family living, or renovators with a vision.
* 5 bedrooms. 4 with built-in-robes, downstairs master with a walk in robe
* 3 bathrooms
* Vast floor plan
* Double powered workshop with street access
* Bore reticulated gardens
* Large 688sqm block overlooking the Canning River Reserve
* Spacious open plan kitchen/meals
* Multiple living areas including a formal sunken lounge, formal dining room, family room, games room & huge upstairs living area
* New carpets in the downstairs master bedroom & bedroom 4
* Stunning Timber staircase
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* R/C air con in the downstairs master bedroom, bedroom 4 & upstairs guest wing
* Electric hot water system
* Reticulated gardens
Ferndale is situated amongst trees and parklands and is approx 14kms from Perth CBD. Just a short stroll and you will find; public transport, local shops, schools.
Register your interest today and enjoy your new lifestyle tomorrow.
- Land Size Approx. - 688 m2
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking